His Love Story



I saw this and absolutely HAD to share!

This story is so beautiful, I was in tears before the end! It's so special that this little older gentleman named, Fred shared his love story through song to his late wife Lorraine.  The sweet pictures showcased in this video of them throughout their lives together, helped tell the true story of love.

"She gave me 75 years of her life."
This made me think about my own marriage to my husband Eric, we are only 2 years in and the memories we have created together are priceless! I won't write this long piece, because the video shows and tells it much better! Enjoy this!

Great job Green Shoe Studios for helping Fred share his love story with Lorraine to the world! "Wonderful, Just Wonderful" (that line did me in! TEARS!)

Song available on iTunes.



Comment and share one of your priceless love story moments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter

Pinterest

Facebook